Thursday 6 September 2012

New Nokia Lumia 920, Official Specs

So it's here, the phone I've been waiting to find out all about.

The lumia 920, take bright, blur-free photos and videos in any light conditions with PureView technology.
How I understand it, the lens is held "float-less" via tiny springs that hold it centre at all times so that you can capture the most light without any blur due to shaky hands or surfaces. From how I hear, this makes the camera on the 920 50% more blur free than most mid-range digital cameras.

Another awesome feature of the camera, is the apps you can add to enhance your photo collecting hobby. Apps such as the 360 view maker. This amazing feature allows you to make a 360 degree image, similar to kind you find on google streetview.

The 920, comes with a Snapdragon™ S4 dual-core 1.5Ghz CPU which is designed to give max performance without draining your battery as fast as some quad-core. Included to help with this battery drain problem with smartphones Nokia has included a 2000mAh Battery (which is the largest battery Nokia has ever used to date).

This Lumia comes available in 5 different colours with a 4.5" screen that is slightly curved.

Another item this beautiful phone has, is the ability to "wirelessly charge" on docks, special music players and even a special pillow. Now I'm sure this technology is built into the device, I'm sure that you will not get the dock to charge it (like they would give you that for free ;) ).

This phone is going to set a new marker for all Smartphones out now or to be released soon. I would say that Nokia & Microsoft have finally designed a phone that will rival the popularity of the iPhone and the SIII.

The specs, the design, the feel, the abilities of this phone exceed expectations and in my opinion trump whatever Apple had planned or HTC or even Samsung.

Now I'm sure my last comment will cause some bad responses, but this is how I feel and I'm sure I will not be the only one who will come to this thought either.

To get more information about this phone, simply follow the link below.
http://www.nokia.com/global/products/phone/lumia920/

No comments:

Post a Comment