Thursday 30 August 2012

Star Wars: KOTOR. The bundle pack of the year... NEED IT!

So for years, I've been a fan of KOTOR (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic) and when I upgraded to Windows 7 I could no longer play either game properly.

The reasons are as follows;
Windows 7 hated KOTOR
Windows 7 spat on KOTOR
Windows 7 laughed at KOTOR

However, now... Lucasarts, with their "lets milk star wars franchise for every penny we can get over and over again cause every star wars fan is a sucker" way of thinking has actually... not pissed me off but made my day.


They have released the double pack, officially called Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Collection. This lovely thing is going to be mine, it contains both games with the last patches they made for them already installed. But this is where it gets better.

They are now on DVD ROMS, instead of 5 CD ROMS *CLAPS!!!!*
They both now work fully on Windows 7 *CLAPS!!!!* YAY!!!!

Many people have already complained however, because they are not "HD Revamps" or "not in higher resolutions!!!!"



Myself however, I don't care about those. I know Lucasarts, they won't give you fully what you want until the 30th released version of it (*cough* SAGA BOXSET *cough*).

My only gripe is, this is so far... only available in the US. Apparently it's "screw the rest of the world day" in their minds.

That's okay, I'll just buy it from the US. I don't mind.

On that note, payday needs to HURRY THE HELL UP!

Then off I go to download all those lovely add-ons by fans, fixes by fans, extra content by fans, and of course... RESTORED KOTOR II content.

Ta for reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment