Wednesday 29 August 2012

Why I refuse to upgrade to a new smartphone

I've had the HTC Desire HD for over 18 months now, and I am able to fully upgrade to a new phone. "Why haven't you got the SIII or iPhone yet????"

Why else? Because there are so many phones to come out soon, new Android phones by HTC and who knows who else. Not to mention there is that little thing soon to be released, you know it... Windows Phone 8. 




I decided long ago that I would wait, just see what comes out and now the big three are releasing WP8 smartphones shortly.

Nokia
HTC
Samsung



All 3 companies have a track record of releasing some amazing technology, and 2 of them back my fave OS (Android). However the more I look at the WP8 system the more I'm curious, the fact I can merge it with my Xbox 360 is just a bonus.

So my advice to anyone who is about to upgrade, wait and hold your horses already. Just keep your current phone, if your contract is over.... get a pay as you go sim card or downgrade to a cheap 30 day rolling contract.

"Wait, why didn't you mention the new iPhone soon to come out?????"

Simple, I don't like Apple.... sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment